Paragon Healthcare has a dedicated team of pharmacists and nurses uniquely qualified in immunoglobulin therapy, focusing on both acute and chronic therapies. We are able to provide IVIG and SCIG.
We are a proud member of the Immunoglobulin Nursing Society (IgNS) validating our ongoing commitments to provide excellent services to our patients. Our clinical staff is dedicated to maintaining a high standard of care for multidisciplinary clinical indications.
Every patient receiving IgG therapy is assigned a specialized team dedicated to managing his or her therapy.
- Clinical Pharmacists collaborate with physicians to develop a customized infusion treatment plan and follow outcomes of therapy with detailed patient goals.
- Registered Nurses work closely with referring physicians, case manager and discharge planners to develop multidisciplinary patient care.
- Patient Care Representatives coordinate care with highly skilled infusion nurses who are specialized in primary immune deficiencies and better understand the needs of each individual patient.
We specialize in:
- Primary Immune Deficiency
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Hyper IgM Syndrome
- IgG Subclass Deficiency
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Agammoglobulinemia (XLA)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (ITP)
- Allogenic BMT
- Kawasaki’s Disease
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)